Trading credits are termless and interest-free, and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading. The obligatory condition for getting a trading credit is an account replenishment with own funds. The amount of credit may be up to 50% of the deposit.
Trading Credits Terms
- Trading Credits are available for the following types of accounts:
MT4.DirectFX, MT4.Classic+, cent-MT4.DirectFX, cent-MT4.Classic+;
- A trading credit may be received for each deposit and client has the ability to choose the amount of credit at the moment of account replenishment: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% of the deposit;
In case of a USD 1000 deposit, the trader chose 10% as a trading credit. In this case, USD 1100 will be credited to the account, while USD 100 will be reflected in the Credit field.
- The sum of active trading credits on all accounts of one client can't exceed USD 10 000 (or an equivalent in another currency);
- A trading credit can't be used in a "drawdown" situation and will be automatically cancelled if "Equity" becomes equal or less "Credit". Once the credit was canceled, all positions are closed forcibly (Stop Out).
The trader refilled his account for USD 10 000 and got a trading credit in the amount of USD 1000. In case the Equity goes down to level USD 1000 (value in the Credit field), all active trading credits (the Credit field displays the sum of active credits) will be automatically cancelled, and all positions will be closed forcibly.
- In case of active trading credits on the account, the amount of funds available for withdrawal is to be calculated using the formula:
Available for withdrawal = Free Margin -Credit - Refill amountsfor which active credits were given;
- To remove the withdrawal restriction, client needs to cancel an active trading credits. This can be done in the
Trading creditssection of the Personal Area.
- Partner receives full amount of payouts for referrals trading turnover, which is done using the trading credits.