Social trading and copying trades of successful traders, as well as sale of in-house trading signals have become an integral part of the modern market of foreign exchange services. Realizing the need of traders for such applications, the MetaQuotes company developed the trading signals service for the MetaTrader platform which allows the trader not only copy the trades of successful providers but also become a trading signals provider and receive regular remuneration from subscribers.
The MetaQuotes trading signals service gives every trader an opportunity to receive remuneration for each trade copied from him/it from a limitless number of subscribers. In turn, clients who desire to copy trades of successful traders can subscribe for trading signals right in the MetaTrader terminal; afterwards, a provider's trades will be copied to the subscriber's account in automatic mode.
The service developers paid special attention to the investment security of subscribers, having introduced additional filters for signal providers. For real accounts, it is not permitted to copy trades from trading accounts whose leverage is above 1:500. Also, in order to protect investors from dishonest signal providers, the service administration runs a check of identification documents. After registration, the provider's name and last name become publicly accessible in his profile, so that the safety and transparency of the service increases, in general.
How to subscribe for Trading Signals
- Open a trading account
MT4.DirectFX, MT4.Classic+, cent-MT4.DirectFXor cent-MT4.Classic+;
- Register an account the on the website MQL5.community;
- In the MetaTrader 4 terminal, go to Tools - Options - Community tab and enter your password and login for the MQL5. community account;
- In the «Terminal» block choose a signal provider and use double click to go to its page;
- Press the «Subscribe» button located in the upper part of the action toolbar; afterwards, the subscription details confirmation window will appear;
- Put a tick in «Accept the Rules of Using the Service» window to confirm the subscription details and enter the MQL5.community password; then the terminal settings window with the «Signals» tab will appear;
- Go to Tools - Options - Signals tab and specify the parameters of copying trades that you want;
- From that moment on, all the trades of the provider which you selected will be copied to your account. Please take note that in order to copy trades, the MetaTrader 4 terminal must be started and connected to the broker's trading server.
How to become a supplier of Trading Signals
- Register an account on the MQL5.community website; then access your profile;
- Open the «Provider» tab and register as a signal provider;
- After your request is approved by the moderator, you will receive an SMS message «You have been approved as a MQL5.com provider» and a personal message at MQL5.com with the text «Provider Profile: your request for getting the status of Provider has been approved»;
- After your request has been approved go to the «Signals» section and click the link «Make your signal»;
- Fill out the form; provide information about your «Trading Signal». The price should be specified for a one month or one week subscription. In the second case, the subscription price will be 1/4 of the price for one month;
- In case of making a successful signal, all your account trading history will be made public for the users of this service.