No-Deposit Bonus Advantages
How To Claim Your Bonus
Terms and Conditions
- $100 No-Deposit Bonus is only available for the following account types: DirectFX and Classic+.
The xChief app must be installed and the verification procedure completed.
No-Deposit Bonus can only be taken inside the application by the client, and only after the verification is successfully completed.
- Inside the application, find the "Bonuses and Credits" section and choose the "No-Deposit Bonus" option. Then choose the appropriate account, through which you would like to get the bonus, and go ahead.
The $100 can be withdrawn only after the trading turnover on the account has reached USD 10,000,000. The trading turnover in USD for each order is equal to the total turnover amount of two transactions: transaction for opening an order and transaction for closing an order.
BUY 1 lot EURUSD (1 lot = 100,000 EUR) order opened at a price of 1.1257 and closed at 1.1283.
Trading turnover in USDfor this order = (100,000 * 1.1257)+ (100,000 * 1.1283)= 225,400 USD
SELL 5 lot USDJPY (1 lot = 100,000 USD) order opened at a price of 109.806 and closed at 109.352.
Trading turnover in USDfor this order = (500,000 * 1)+ (500,000 * 1)= 1,000,000 USD
BUY 3.5 lot GBPUSD (1 lot = 100,000 GBP) order opened at a price of 1.2978 and closed at 1.2985.
Trading turnover in USDfor this order = (350,000 * 1.2978)+ (350,000 * 1.2985)= 908,705 USD
- The maximum amount, which can be withdrawn after turnover conditions are met is $100. When withdrawing $100 for the first time, the whole profit will be debited from the account.
Trader closed 42 lots EURUSD, which means trading turnover exceeded 10,000,000 USD. At the same time, the account balance became USD 250. In this case, the trader will be able to withdraw only $100; the remaining $150 will be removed from the account.
- MT account with No-Deposit Bonus is a usual trading account and can be replenished without restrictions. However, as long as the bonus is active (which means the required turnover is not completed), only your own funds can be withdrawn from the account.
If you have claimed a No-Deposit Bonus, you are still able to claim
$500 Welcome Bonus, but only through another trading account.
- The No-Deposit Bonus is not available in the following countries: Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D'ivoire, Congo, Cuba, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Honduras, Kenya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Pakistan, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Uganda, Uzbekistan.
- It is strictly prohibited to claim the Non-Deposit Bonus again-by using a new registration! It is also prohibited to claim the bonus if your relative or a close person has already received such a bonus. By receivng the No-Deposit Bonus, you agree to the right of the company to cancel the bonus and all profit obtained through the bonus at any time, without stating a reason.