Trading credits are termless and interest-free, and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading. The obligatory condition for getting a trading credit is an account replenishment with own funds. The amount of credit may be up to 50% of the deposit.
Trading Credits Terms
- Trading Credits are available for the following types of accounts: MT4.DirectFX, MT4.Classic+, cent-MT4.DirectFX, cent-MT4.Classic+;
- A trading credit may be received for each deposit and the client can choose the amount of credit at the time the
account is replenished: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% of the deposit;
In the case of a 1000 USD deposit, the trader chose 10% as a trading credit. In this case, 1100 USD will be credited to the account, while 100 USD will be reflected in the Credit field.
- The sum of active trading credits on all accounts of one client can't exceed 20 000 USD (or an equivalent in another currency);
- A trading credit can't be used in a "drawdown" situation and will be automatically cancelled if "Equity"
becomes equal or less "Credit". Once the credit is canceled, all positions are closed forcibly (Stop
The trader refilled his account for 10 000 USD and got a trading credit in the amount of 1000 USD. In case the Equity goes down to level 1000 USD (value in the Credit field), all active trading credits (the Credit field displays the sum of active credits) will be automatically cancelled, and all positions will be closed forcibly.
- In case of active trading credits on the account, the amount of funds available for withdrawal is to be
calculated using the formula:
Available for withdrawal = Free Margin -Credit - Refill amountsfor which active credits were given;
- To remove the withdrawal restriction, the client needs to cancel active trading credits. This can be done in
Trading creditssection of the Personal Area.
- Partner receives full amount of payouts for referrals trading turnover, which is done using the trading credits.