MT4 for Android
In order to carry out operations at Forex, traders use a special trading terminal, which is installed as an application on the computer connected to the Internet. However, rapid development of wireless electronic communications has meant newer and more progressive tendencies in the area of Internet trading. Now, working at Forex is possible not only by using traditional personal computers, but also through various mobile devices that are characterized by noticeable compactness and adapted for wireless Internet technologies.
Many Forex traders who prefer to work in the currency market through gadgets choose mobile devices "tailored" to the Android operation system. The special version of MetaTrader 4 for mobile devices on Android is a comfortable solution for traders who want to have a trading terminal with a full set of functional capabilities ready at hand.
The mobile version of MetaTrader 4 for Android produced by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is an indispensable tool that allows the trader to make trading operations, obtain relevant information regarding events at financial markets, use the tools for technical analysis of charts, follow economic news, look through the history of completed transactions, predict tendencies in the market by means of technical indicators, as well as place and modify pending orders (Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit) and stop orders (Take Profit, Stop Loss).
Special features of MetaTrader 4 on Android:
- All types of orders that are included in the desktop version of the terminal are available;
- Interactive charts of quotations that allow the trader to conduct technical analysis using 7 time periods (time frames); however, presentation of charts can be set up in the shape of: lines, bars, and Japanese candlesticks;
- Customizable "Market survey" allows the trader to track changes of quotations regarding currency pairs and metals in real-time mode;
- Market Execution and Instant Execution modes are supported;
- Trading history log is available allowing the trader to track completed transactions within a selected period of time;
- 30 technical indicators including the most popular, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams Percent Range;
- The function of sending orders directly from the trading tool chart is supported;
- Friendly interface and minimal traffic flow.