ForexChief launches MetaTrader 5 platform
We are delighted to announce the completion of MetaTrader 5 integration with new account types added to the system:: MT5.DirectFX, MT5.Classic+, cent-MT5.DirectFX e cent-MT5.Classic+. Now you are able to take advantage of all the well-known account types within a new trading platform-MT5.
Note! All account types available within MetaTrader 5 powered by ForexChief support the hedging method, which allows opening multiple positions of the same financial instrument, of opposite or same direction. This feature is widely used in Forex trading.
Distinctive features of MetaTrader 5 platform:
- Multi-market terminal, which provides users not only with an access to the Forex market, but also an access to the stock exchange. A full range of trading assets: currencies, metals, energy, stock indexes.
- Management of orders by the means of “One Click Trading” technology – performed from the market overview window: entire information on the prices is visualized for each tool (spread, swap, bid/ask, high/low).
- 4 execution modes: Instant Execution, Market Execution, Request Execution and Exchange and 2 new Stop order types. In addition to the customary positions, there are also Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit orders with a direct interactive control form the price chart can be set within MT5 terminal. In such a way more flexible trading systems are created.
- In-built economic calendar: the news release time is displayed in the bottom of price chart, with degree of importance of the news highlighted with color marker.
- “Social Trading” system integrated into the trading terminal, which allows users to copy the deals of successful traders. There is a possibility to choose the best trading signals provider from a range of free and commerce trading signals.
- Indicators, scripts, robots, utilities: 38 technical indicators and 44 analytical tools are offered within the standard MT5 package. Additionally, there is also a possibility to purchase additional tools through a special application store.
- In-built virtual hosting: store a copy of the terminal in the virtual space to ensure trouble-free operation of youк trading robots and signals. Meanwhile, a MT5 platform will provide you optimal VPS-hosting with minimal delays.
- MT5 supports distributed testing: you can connect additional capabilities of local networks, as well as the cloud-based computing network MQL5 Cloud Network. Now the most complicated optimization is accomplished in a matter of hours.